Meet Dr. Sarah Tayebi, ND at Viva Health Centre in Richmond Hill ON
Viva Health Centre has experienced registered naturopathic medicine doctor, who provides naturopathic treatment 5 days a week. Call us now or schedule an appointment online. Visit us at 9580 Yonge Street Unit #6 Richmond Hill, ON L4C 1V6.
Table of Contents:
“I believe an integrative and evidence based approach is the best health care model to address chronic health conditions.”
Dr. Sarah Tayebi, ND is a Licensed Medical Doctor in Iran since 2005 and is a Naturopathic Doctor in Canada .She integrates her knowledge and experience of conventional medicine, treatments and side effects of medications with naturopathic medicine as it allows her to provide clients with a well designed and customized treatment plan.
Through her years of experience in treating from both aspects, she believes the holistic, individualized and integrative approach is the best health care model and treatment option especially in chronic conditions. Long term health care and wellbeing is not achievable through a quick office visit, it comes with a good patient-doctor relationship, medical knowledge, patient education, counselling, motivational interviews and behavioural changes as well as covering different aspects of the condition and addressing the root cause.
Dr. Sarah is dedicated to helping her clients achieve their health goals and to be a part of their health journey.
Integrative cancer support for both patients and their families:
• From the beginning of diagnosis throughout active treatment.
• Support during active survival and help reduce the chance of recurrence by modifying risks.
• Help mitigate short term side effect of treatment including but not limited to nausea, vomiting, wound healing, fatigue, brain fog, mood changes, etc.
• Help to prevent long term side effects of treatment including but not limited to lymphedema, scar tissues formation, depression, fatigue, brain fog, etc.
• Counselling family to provide proper support through the stressful situation.
Naturopathic support for chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia, including:
• Address sleep, energy, mood, pain and improve possible social disability
• Address the modifiable root causes and provide appropriate support and treatment.
• Address nutritional deficiencies and absorption issues causing fatigue, sleep and mood changes and provide oral or intravenous treatment.
• Follow up each complaint through a completely customized plan based on the individual characteristics and pace
• Counselling and coaching individuals throughout their journey.
• Motivational interviews and coaching to help improve social life.
Pediatric and Adolescence:
This demographic has completely different physical and emotional needs that should be considered while providing health care or treatment. As a mom of an early teenager and an experienced family doctor for 12 years, Dr. Sarah is not only familiar with the health and emotional needs and concerns of these groups, but also their parents concerns , stress and obsessions.
She is ready to provide acute and long term care for pediatric/adolescence and counselling families to address their concerns with assuring full privacy of the teenage/adolescents.
1. Naturopathic oncology and integrative cancer care.
2. Integrative approach to chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia.
3. Diet and holistic nutrition.
4. Lymphedema management.
5. Health coach, motivational interview and counselling.
6. Integrative approach to chronic female genitourinary conditions, including recurrent urinary infections and incontinence.
7. Gut health and its connection with immune system and the brain.
9. Naturopathic/integrative approach to pediatric and adolescent health conditions.
Languages : English, Farsi/Persian